About the Role
Endeavor is seeking an Associate Counsel to join the company’s in-house litigation team. The role will be based in Beverly Hills and supervised by Endeavor’s Litigation Counsel. The ideal candidate will have strong legal acumen, familiarity with a wide scope of legal issues, and an insatiable desire to learn and advise. The candidate will interact with and support various business units across the company. This is a unique opportunity for anyone interested in practicing corporate litigation at a rapidly growing sports, entertainment, and fashion company.
• Providing legal advice and analysis of complex legal and business issues across a range of business units around the world
• Providing litigation support, including directing litigation strategy and managing outside counsel
• Reviewing and advising on contractual terms on a wide range of complex commercial contracts
• Negotiating complex legal settlements
• Assisting with subpoenas, discovery, and document review
About the Company
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.