About the Role
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Generates contracts and maintain accurate files for Players, Coaches, Player Personnel Staff, and Preseason Game Contracts.
• Prepares ECRS template to submit to the NFL with notice of signing.
• Obtains signatures and distribute executed contracts to all required recipients.
• Transmits transactions to NFL, including player signings, terminations, assignments, trade language, tryouts.
• Reviews NFL Player Personnel and NFL Management Council memos and ensure compliance with all rules.
• Monitors and coordinates with the VP, Football Administration the implementation and completion of procedural directives received from NFL Player Personnel Department and NFL Management Council.
• Prepares data analysis for player contract negotiations.
• Reconciles earned amounts and salary cap charges with NFL records.
• Researches other team’s transactions and prepare reports as requested.
• Tracks other teams football staff movements.
• Reviews player contract signings by all teams and update internal files.
• Updates internal databases with all league-wide player contract information.
• Communicates player payroll information to business office.
• Other duties as assigned.
About the Company
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Football Administration Department with the administrative procedures involving player contracts, employment agreements for coaches, scouts, and player personnel department employees, as well as perform additional duties as assigned.