About the Role
• Negotiate and draft marketing and advertising agreements, such as marketing event agreements, sweepstakes, advertising agency agreements, talent agreements, sponsorships, influencer agreements, endorsements, promotions, trademark agreements, licensing agreements and data processing agreements.
• Negotiate and draft digital marketing, adtech, and social media agreements.
• Contribute to a variety of technology contracts such as SaaS, Cloud, Software, and consulting agreements.
• Develop efficient contracting processes, including templates, playbooks, and training materials.
• Advise business regarding legal and regulatory changes.
• Advise senior executives to influence decision making.
• Advise on marketing and advertising law.
About the Company
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities.
The team: This position reports directly to the Chief Privacy Officer and Associate General Counsel/Attorney who is based in New York, NY.
The Impact: The Counsel/Attorney will help support a business of approximately $9 billion in revenue and 50,000 employees world-wide, serving as a critical business partner and trusted advisor to our Marketing and Advertising Teams.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, business-minded, and a self-motivated attorney with at least 3 years of experience in drafting and negotiating marketing, advertising, and technology contracts. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong judgment, comfortable with technology and an eagerness to learn about our evolving company.
What’s in it for you: The Counsel/Attorney, Marketing and Technology Contracts will work in a dynamic, fast-paced, client-facing environment and will have the opportunity to partner closely with colleagues in the Marketing, Advertising, and Technology Teams, while forming part of a collaborative legal department that is valued for its clear and concise advice.