About the Role
What will you do?
· Support drafting of Proxy and process generally, including gathering information from various business units for populating Proxy; assist with back-up; advise on disclosure issues and provide guidance to business units providing data
· Assist with related party transactions; maintain records of transactions and completed approval paperwork; maintain inter-company agreements; draft various amendments/updates as arrangements change; coordinate among various business units to gather information when documenting terms of arrangements on ongoing basis
· Oversee subsidiary management and compliance with various domestic and international jurisdictions
· Review/revise relevant portions of SEC filings (10Qs/Ks, 8Ks)
· Manage D&O Questionnaire process, including updating questionnaires, coordinating distribution, review of completed questionnaires for disclosure issues
· Manage NYSE compliance; complete required filings, deliver various notices, etc.
· Draft and negotiate commercial corporate contracts and engagement letters, including support of Tax, Internal Audit, Treasury, Finance, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications departments
· Assist with various aspects of annual shareholders meeting, including coordination of materials, volunteers and logistics, etc.
· Review/negotiation of bank account agreements and support credit agreement compliance
· Assist with transfer agent and equity plan administration matters
· Support Board and Committee meetings and distributions
· Manage company policies and trainings
· Responsiveness to client inquiries and provision of accurate and practical legal advice
· Ability to handle ordinary course matters independently
· Devote time and resources to keep current on relevant corporate laws, to keep abreast of legal legislative and regulatory issues and anticipate trends and changes.
· Supervise outside counsel; review work product
About the Company
Madison Square Garden Sports Corp. (MSG Sports) is a leading professional sports company, with a collection of assets that includes: the New York Knicks (NBA) and the New York Rangers (NHL); two development league teams – the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and esports teams through Counter Logic Gaming, a leading North American esports organization, and Knicks Gaming, an NBA 2K League franchise. MSG Sports also operates two professional sports team performance centers – the MSG Training Center in Greenburgh, NY and the CLG Performance Center in Los Angeles, CA. More information is available at www.msgsports.com.