About the Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work under attorney’s supervision to prepare variety of agreements and contracts
· Proofread contracts and other legal documents
· Prepare and update template documents such as legal service agreements and contracts
· Work on other ad hoc projects, including organizing filing documents
Qualifications and Required Skills:
· J.D. student or recent graduate
· Excellent writing skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
· Attention to detail
· Sports law knowledge is a plus but not required
· Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
About the Company
The Legal Internship with Athletes First offers a challenging and rewarding experience to provide students with an opportunity to explore the practice of sports law in an agency environment. You'll be a part of a team of dedicated and experienced professionals in both sports law and business law.
We offer flexible schedules to accommodate student availability. Working during normal business hours is preferred (between 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday) though not required.