About the Role
What You’ll Do for Us:
• Actively participate on the Global Marketing Procurement team working closely with the Head of Marketing Procurement and the Associate General Counsel and collaborating with other attorneys in the Global Legal Function and business colleagues across the system;
• Establish strong relationships with the Marketing Procurement team to help drive the strategic priorities of Marketing Procurement;
• Maintain an ongoing understanding of trends in Marketing Procurement to be able to evaluate risk and think and act strategically in support of the business;
• Draft, Review and Negotiate Master Agreements and related documents with Marketing Agencies and Global Marketing Assets in the Music, Sports, Entertainment, Social Media and Gaming categories;
• Manage and organize assignments to ensure timely, customer-oriented support for the business; and
• Work to a performance standard to establish service level consistency across the group.
About the Company
Job Description Summary:
The Senior Legal Counsel, Marketing Procurement will provide support for Marketing Procurement on negotiations to advance the Company’s strategic plan and establish marketing rights to global assets across the music, sports, entertainment, gaming and social media categories and partnerships with top marketing agencies. The successful candidate will also work collaboratively with other legal specialists and corporate functions such as Finance, IP, Privacy and Data Security; and provide legal support for the Marketing Research and Retail Licensing (including the World of Coca-Cola and the Coke Store) teams and Global Procurement as needed.