About the Role
● Developing and executing CrossFit’s policies on effectively protecting the integrity of the corporation’s intellectual property
● Researching and analyzing the law on complex issues, including intellectual property and contract law, and writing a brief for submission to a supervising lawyer or executive of the organization
● Analyzing and summarizing complicated legal documents including contracts; making suggestions for alterations of those documents; drafting legal documents and instruments for use and consideration in complex business
● Anticipating and mitigating potential legal problems within the organization and developing strategies to avoid costly litigation and reduce potential areas of risk
● Dealing with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas
About the Company
CrossFit is looking to hire a Sr Counsel to join our legal team. You will provide research, advice and other legal assistance to the organization and the General Counsel. This role will provide counsel to management team , represent CrossFit as Sr. Counsel of record in external litigation matters, and manage and oversee outside legal counsel where appropriate.