About the Role
Nashville Predators organization seeks a legal intern to participate in the team’s Sports Education 101 program to assist with:
· Drafting contracts, including but not limited to employment and third party agreements, facilities management contracts with an eye towards standardization of best outcomes in areas such as indemnification, insurance, and liability
· Reviewing and analyzing documents relating to the Nashville Predators ticket sales, arena and/or marketing and sponsorship functions
· Ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to matters such as employment, intellectual property, immigration, and alcohol laws.
· Researching and analyzing legal issues including contracts, real estate, intellectual property, employment and labor law issues, corporate strategy, structure, acquisitions, and other legal areas
· Performing contract management tasks and management of legal files.
· Completing other Sports Education 101 projects and responsibilities for the legal department that may be assigned
About the Company
The Nashville Predators offer full-time college students the opportunity to gain hands on experience and earn college credit at the same time! Predators’ internships make it possible for students to learn how a professional sports team operates daily. We are looking for a very energetic and outgoing individual who have a positive, can-do attitude and have a strong desire to learn and be part of the Smashville culture. In addition to the duties and objectives listed below, students will receive the opportunity to gain exposure to different departments and entities within the Nashville Predators organization.