About the Role
The Vice President (VP), Business & Legal Affairs - Entertainment will manage all phases of legal advice for the Television, Studios, Digital, and Music divisions/functions of WWE (including negotiating and drafting all agreements related to television and content production/programming deals, as well as overseeing music-related deals and arrangements).
• Negotiate, draft, administer, and close all requested deals (production, celebrities, musical acts, etc.) in connection with Television, Studios, Digital, and Music.
• Maintain ongoing, positive relationships with internal and external business partners.
• Stay abreast of market and industry trends in the various entertainment sectors.
• Negotiate and draft contracts with support crew, appearance agreements, music licenses, development and production agreements, clearance agreements, clip/footage licenses, copyright and trademark issues.
• Provide all necessary assistance for related ongoing entertainment litigation.
About the Company
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is a multi-faceted media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The Company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience.