Tufts lacrosse player dies after reportedly choking during hot dog eating contest

Oct 21, 2021

A Tufts lacrosse player died on Sunday after participating in a student hot dog eating contest, according to the Rockland/Westchester Journal News.

Madelyn Nicpon was participating in the contest on Saturday at a Boston-area home with other students when she choked. First responders performed “extensive life-saving procedures” before transporting her to a local hospital, where she died the next day.

Continue reading at Yahoo Sports: